Step By Step: Join or Renew
- Pick a membership category. AHS rules require ALL breeders to be ACTIVE or LIFE members. Fees can be found here.
- Fill out the membership form.
- Memberships are valid for the calendar year--not the anniversary year--and are due by January 1 to take advantage of the discounted rate.
FORMS OF RECORDED OWNERSHIP
The American Hanoverian Society recognizes several forms of recorded ownership:
- Joint (two related individuals)
- Partnership (two or more unrelated individuals)
- Corporate (farm or business).
Consider the form of ownership that best applies to your situation at the time of recording, and make your application for membership exactly as you wish it to appear on the horse’s papers.
BYLAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS
BY BECOMING A MEMBER OR RENEWING MEMBERSHIP IN THE AMERICAN HANOVERIAN SOCIETY, THE MEMBER AGREES TO ADHERE TO THE BYLAWS, RULES, AND REGULATIONS OF THE SOCIETY AND ALL AMENDMENTS.