The American Hanoverian Society’s Annual Awards Magazine is an extremely effective advertising venue with a press run of 1,300 copies. This publication offers an excellent opportunity to reach a dedicated, affluent sport horse market in a format that is retained by its recipients and referred to time and time again throughout the year. Plan now to advertise in the Annual Awards Magazine!
The Society values how much our stallion owners contribute to the outreach and success of the Society. As a thank you, any stallion owner that activates their stallion(s) and is placing an ad in either, or both, the Stallion Directory and the Annual Awards Magazine will receive a 15% discount off regular advertising rates. If a stallion owner activates their stallion for the 2024 breeding season AND donates to the 2024 Stallion Service Auction (SSA), they will receive a 20% discount off the regular advertising rates in either, or both, the Stallion Directory, and the Annual Awards Magazine.
- Create your document to the exact size shown.
- On full-page ads with bleed, bleeds must extend a minimum of 0.125” past the trim.
- On ALL full-page ads, please allow a 0.125” margin from the trim for text and images.
* When submitting native application files (INDD or AI), please provide the native application file and all supporting image files and fonts used. Zip the document, all fonts and images used before submitting. There is a higher risk of file corruption when files are not compressed before transfer.
- All images should have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi at 100%.
- All images should be converted to CMYK.
- ACCEPTED FILE FORMATS: PDF- Press-ready (Includes bleeds with all fonts embedded), TIF, JPG, EPS, INDD - Adobe InDesign 2.x-CC, and AI - Adobe Illustrator 8.x-CC
- DO NOT USE PICT and GIF files because they are low-resolution web files and not suitable printing.
- Do not copy and paste images from a program into the page layout program. Import or place the image through the page layout program.
- Make sure the file extensions remain intact on all files. If they are changed or omitted, they are not recognizable when transferred.
All art files should be converted to CMYK. We cannot guarantee color consistency for files that must be converted from Index, LAB or RGB color spaces to CMYK.