Thank you for your interest in presenting a High Score Award to the Hanoverian and Rhineland horses at your show. We do have a few very simple guidelines that as the show secretary you must agree to.
- This award will be presented at USEF &/or FEI LICENSED dressage shows only. We offer one award per breed-per weekend of shows.
- This award will be for Hanoverian and Rhineland horses competing in USEF and/or FEI Training 1 to Grand Prix level classes only. Introductory, Materiale, FEI Young Horse, Equitation, Opportunity, and Freestyle classes are not eligible for the high score breed award.
- The high score breed award goes to the Hanoverian and/or Rhineland horse with the highest percentage in the USEF or FEI Training 1 to Grand Prix classes.
- We request that you place a small AHS ad in your show program. We will provide a camera-ready PDF file for your program.
- You or someone you delegate can contact the AHS office at "> to check horse breed eligibility or you can require competitors to provide you a copy of the horses registration papers or passport for imported horses. We do not require competitors to have an active membership with the AHS or to have their horse recorded with the AHS to be eligible for the high score award. A horse with an American Hanoverian Society or an American Rhineland Studbook “Certificate of Pedigree” is eligible but the competitor MUST provide the show secretary a copy of the certificate.
- We request that the horse not have papers from an outside registry or be wearing another registries brand, even if one parent is Hanoverian or Rhineland. If you have any questions about a horse’s eligibility, please contact the office at
- Please send a color high resolution (min. 300 dpi) photo with the horses name, the class and final score, the owner, breeder, rider and preferrably the sire, dam and dam-sire names, in case the horse isn't in our database, to so we can publish their success on our social media platforms and in our successes newsletter.
Please submit the form below to request high score award ribbons. The AHS thanks you for supporting the success and promotion of the Hanoverian and Rhineland horses!