- Send papers to the office () for pedigree approval.
- Non-Hanoverian warmblood mares must send in their mare’s papers including their pedigrees for inspection pre-approval at least four weeks prior to the inspection you would like to attend.
- Hanoverian, Rhineland, Jockey Club-papered Thoroughbred, and registered Arabian or Anglo/Arabian mares are automatically eligible for AHS/ARS inspection and do not need pre-approval.
- Check the Inspection Tour Schedule and choose the inspection site you would like to attend, noting the deadline for that site.
- Complete the Inspection Enrollment Form.
- A copy of your mare’s registration papers will be needed.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your registration when you sign up.
- Read the Site Information Sheet attached to each site listing on the tour schedule for start time and order of go.
- Submit an Site Host/Stabling Form to the site host.