You are here: Home › 2020 AHS Annual Meeting
2020 AHS Annual Meeting
Wellington is for Winners! 2020| February 7-9 | West Palm Beach, Florida
Download a 2020 AHS Annual Meeting Registration Form.
Join the American Hanoverian Society at the beautiful Embassy Suites by Hilton in West Palm Beach, Florida, for a weekend of Fun and Sun! Everyone is welcome!
Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach - Central
1601 Belvedere Road West Palm Beach, Florida, 33406
Reservations: (855) 429-6850 and give the code KAH
EMBASSY SUITES RESERVATION LINK
AHS SPECIAL ROOM RATE: $209.00 PLUS TAX/NIGHT SINGLE OR DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
This year’s host hotel is the lovely Embassy Suites in West Palm Beach-Central offering complimentary breakfast, self-parking, and wireless internet access. Reservations must be made by January 20, 2020, to receive the AHS discounted room rate. Book early because once the AHS block of rooms is filled—regardless of date—reservations will only be accepted by the hotel on a space and rate availability basis. Make reservations by calling the hotel directly and giving the code KAH or use the link provided above.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Siobhan P. Ellison, DVM, PhD CEO/Senior Scientist, Pathogenes, Inc. “Rare Diseases in Horses” Pathogenes, Inc., is a Florida-based equine laboratory whose mission statement is to develop patent-protected technologies for the diagnosis and treatment of parasitic diseases. We are sure you will find this presentation fascinating and informative.
ENTERTAINMENT: Our feature social event will be a visit to the exciting “Friday Night Stars” FEI Grand Prix Freestyle competition at the Adequan Global Dressage Festival! Complimentary shuttle service to the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center will be provided. WELCOME RECEPTION • DINING • EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS • OPEN MEETINGS • AWARDS BANQUET
LIVE & SILENT AUCTIONS: Proceeds from the auction go toward the promotion of the Hanoverian horse for the coming year. The auction needs donated items! Get creative! For more information on donations and/or sponsorships, please contact the AHS Office at 859-255-4141, or email to email@example.com.
AHS 2020 Silent Auction Donations Needed!
Deadline: Tuesday, February 4, 2020!
Proceeds from the auction go toward the promotion of the Hanoverian horse for the coming year. The auction needs donated items! Get creative! Please complete the 2020 AHS Silent Auction Donation Form.
- Please confirm your donation by completing the above form and returning it to the AHS Office no later than Tuesday, February 4, 2020.
- Mail auction items, along with a copy of your donation form to:
c/o Barbara Federico
410 Beach Curve Rd.
Lantana, FL 33462
- Your package should arrive at the above address no later than Tuesday, February 4, 2020, unless you will be bringing the item with you to the meeting.
- Please include business cards or promotional materials in donation package.
AHS 2020 Annual Meeting Sponsorship Packages
Deadline: All ads must be e-mailed to Terri Ralenkotter (firstname.lastname@example.org) by FEBRUARY 1, 2020, to be included in the program.
Make the most of your advertising budget by targeting a prime equine market. Please complete the 2020 AHS Annual Meeting Sponsorship Package Form.
Sponsorship packages for the 2020 AHS Annual meeting are available in a variety of price ranges:
- Premier Package (only one spot available) $500 – This special package will give you the most bang for your buck! Your business/farm/stallion/breeding program will be promoted in our marketing materials, email blasts, and newsletters issued before and after the meeting. You will receive a two-page spread in the AHS Annual Meeting program. Your company name, phone number, and website will be advertised on a 36” x 24” foam-core sign displayed prominently throughout the meeting. Either you, your representative or an AHS spokesperson will verbally promote your business each meeting day as well as during the Saturday night awards banquet. In addition, your business will be listed on the AHS website with a direct link to your website.
- Deluxe Package $300 - This package will promote your business/farm/stallions/breeding program in our marketing materials, email blasts, and newsletters issued before and after the meeting. It will also include a full-page advertisement in the AHS Annual Meeting program. Your company name, phone number, and website will be advertised on a 36” x 24” foam-core sign displayed throughout the meeting. In addition, your company will be listed on the AHS website with a direct link to your website.
- Full Page Package $150.00 - provides your business with a full-page advertisement in the AHS program. You are welcome to purchase two full-page ads side by side if you’d like a larger spread.
- Half-page Package $75.00 - provides your business with a half-page advertisement in the AHS program.
Business cards, flyers, etc. are encouraged to be sent by all sponsors to place in the member welcome bags to further promote your business. You are welcome to include special “Annual Meeting Discount” coupons for your products.
Contact Sandy Lee for more information on sponsorship packages by calling (859) 255-4141, faxing (859) 255-8467, or emailing email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your generosity and for supporting the AHS!